Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Wikipedia.
v. bonked, bonk·ing, bonks
1. To strike or cause to come into contact: She bonked her head going through the low doorway.
2. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse with.
1. To collide against something: His head bonked against the wall as he fell.
2. To become suddenly and extremely fatigued, especially in an endurance sport such as bicycling.
3. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang To engage in sexual intercourse.
1. A blow to the head.
2. A hollow thud.
3. A state of sudden and extreme fatigue often experienced when participating in endurance sports, especially bicycling.
4. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang An act of sexual intercourse.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
bonking[ˈbɒŋkɪŋ] N (Brit) (= sex) → joder m
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
n (inf) → Bumsen nt (inf)
Collins German Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007